Sunday, November 28, 2010

Time to say Goodbye to Oahu at Day 6

There was nothing left to explore on Oahu and as well I had the feeling I learned, what I had to learn. I need either creativity or communication to be happy in my avatar life. Well music is entertaining me pretty good as well, but after six days of hawaiin music I definetly need diversion. I packed my bags and was happy to be able to go home again and talk to my friends whenever I want.

Ready for take off.
Leaving my hut behind.
Saying goodbye to my favorite spot.

Home sweet home!
Ohau and Kauai are nicely made islands, but I fear vacations for an avatar should be different than vacations for a human being. Maybe the following lines help to get a brief understanding....

"Was also ist das Reisen? Wie kann der Mensch im Reisen zu "Glück" kommen? Reißen wir beim Ausreißen die Wurzeln mit aus, oder bleibt unsere Wurzel nicht am Ort ihrer "Heimat" zurück - wohin wir wieder zurückmüssen? Kommen wir demnach doch immer nur zu Hause an, wie Novalis mutmaßt? Oder ist das Reisen einfach nur die Schaffung von Gegenräumen, "Heterotopien" (Foucault), in denen wir uns für eine Zeit an alternativen Orten einrichten? Vielleicht ist das Reisen dann der Verwirklichungsversuch, "künstliche Topoi" zu schaffen, nicht unähnlich den Paradis artificiels, von der Wirklichkeit enthobenen Rauschzuständen. Das Reisen als eine Art Droge? Das "Woher kommen wir? Wo wollen wir hin?" beschreibt unseren Weg hin zu "Kunstorten", die wir uns - temporär - schaffen, um für Augenblicke unseres Lebens einen Mythos zu leben." (Klaus Kuhfeld)

"What is travelling after all? How can the human find happiness in travelling? Do we root out by lighting out or do our roots drop behind at home - where we gotta return? Do we only arrive at home, as Novalis guessed? Or is travelling just the creation of antipodal spaces, "heterotrophies" (Foucault), in whom we seddle for a certain time at alternative locations? Maybe than travelling is the try to implement "artificial topoi", similar to the Paradis artificiels, intoxication displaced from reality. Travelling as kind of drug? The "Where do we come from? Where do we go?" describes our way to artificial locations, which we create - temporarily - to live a myth moments of our life."

Thanks for joining me on that trip!

XOXO MissR.

No comments:

Post a Comment